DSM-5® 3-hour course, without CEU credit
In this course, participants will:
- Increase their knowledge of the history of the DSM including development of the DSM-5
- Gain an understanding of the new structure of the DSM-5
- Learn about changes in the organization of the chapters
- Learn about diagnoses that are new in the DSM-5
- Learn about changes to existing diagnoses from the DSM-IV, as well as diagnoses that have been eliminated
Note: After you download the handout and view the video, you may proceed before you log out to the (optional) feedback questionnaire and the (optional) certificate-of-completion download.
You will have four more days after viewing the video to review the video.
DSM, DSM-5, DSM-IV, and similar titles are registered trademarks of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). PsyTE-online.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the APA.